※当前位置※主页 > 诗歌鉴赏 > 外文经典诗歌 > 故事:星空中的真理-外文诗词
返回首页

星空中的真理-外文诗词

2013-11-07 18:12来源: 点滴生活文学 作者:admin浏览:
在线投稿      发表作品
Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,
But on earth indifference is the least
可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧
We have to dread from man or beast.
人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。
How should we like it were stars to burn
倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,
With a passion for us we could not return?
我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?
If equal affection cannot be,
倘若无法产生同样的感情,
Let the more loving one be me.
让我成为更有爱心的人。
Admirer as I think I am
尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,
Of stars that do not give a damn,
它们满不在乎,
I cannot, now I see them ,say
现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,
I missed one terribly all day.
说我成天思念一颗星星。
Were all stars to disappear or die
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,
I should learn to look at an empty sky
我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,
And feel its total dark sublime,
同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,
Though this might take me a little time.
虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

 


  



点滴文学-你的生活收藏
敬告:文章来源于网络 仅供个人学习和参考 版权归属作者所有 禁止商业用途转载!
文章评论
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片
热点图文